The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Creativity On Hold

I haven't written a thing in a week and I'm not happy about it. I've been trying to put together a piece about Lenore Tawney, an artist who works in fiber, wood and paper. I've been trying to assemble a new CD compilation. The only thing I've been able to do is put together this new piece of.....whatever it is. The other-worldly space ship image is actually the inside of a steam powered locomotive boiler. I call this "Center Of The Known Universe". I'll be back soon. Maybe even tonight!

3 Comments:

Blogger goethean said...

Well get on the stick ya slacker!

9:24 AM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

Dude, I hope yer happy. I practically gave blood on the next entry......

8:52 PM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

Whoaaaaa. Yup. There they are.
How much floss d'ya think THOSE would require?

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home