The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Breaking Up With Mr. Peanut

If you're a regular visitor, then you already know about my own problems with this guy. I never had anybody read a cartoon over the phone to me until tonight. It's fun. Thanks, B! Of course I had to go hunt this down and post it immediately. Poor Mr. Peanut. For the first time ever, I feel sorry for him. Even if he did ruthlessly chase me down the street a very long time ago; apparently Mr. Peanut's heart can be broken too, and it's a shame that it had to happen. Just don't come looking for me again, OK? (That monocle....pretty creepy! And for a legume, he can move pretty darn fast). Chin up, my salty friend. Love will come again. I...gottta.... be going...... uh, now.

1 Comments:

Blogger FancyPants said...

I know, I KNOW. He doesn't have a chin. Or ears. And we all remember from our schoolyard days why he has a cane...

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home