The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Struggle To Be Strange

What are my six weird things? After an afternoon of pizza, wine and absolutely none of the promised contemplation of the subject, here we go. What a lame list.

1. I was locked in the Garden State Plaza (shopping mall) until 9 PM on Christmas Eve in 1984

2. I have three drawers of socks

3. I will not divulge the (shameful double-digit) number of shoes that I own

4. I'm the same height and weight that I was in the 5th grade (but minus the braids and the braces - thank god)

5. I gotta include the " chased by Mr. Peanut episode" (see previous posts)

6. I'm unable to fall asleep at night unless the T.V. is on. In the absence of T.V. I count prime numbers backwards and forwards....

I can't possibly subject anyone else to this excruciating level of self-examination, although tagging another 6 folks is supposed to be part of the deal. Nope. You six people over there are free to go. I mean it. Run.

3 Comments:

Blogger elaine x said...

only 6?
1. i can flip my tongue upside-down in both directions
2. i have 3 times the number of bones in my foot than the average homo sapien sapien
3. i calculate and use prime numbers too
4. i look for and follow messages in license plates
5. i once protested in front of a church
6. i believe all people are truly nice
just in case you get some extra karma kudos for getting 6 people to think about themselves and embrace that which makes them unique, special, strange and wonderful!
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'

1:06 AM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

File under "Free Spirit".

8:30 PM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

Damn-how could I have forgotten about my sock monkey collection?
How many people have one of those?

Start again.....

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home