The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bring It! A Peanut Speaks Out


Day after day of standing around taking abuse from everybody. I believe there were some typical 16 year old behaviors being exhibited. You know; pointing, laughing, shrieking. A peanut deserves respect too. It's 40 years later, Girlie. If you want a re-match, I say BRING IT ON!

3 Comments:

Blogger FancyPants said...

Dude. Chill. You're a hundred years old. However, you may consider it "brought'n".

11:59 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

When I was 4 my family went to Atlantic City. Besides getting lost for 6 hours on the beach, my biggest memory of the trip was the horribly creepy Mr. Peanut walking around the Boardwalk and tipping his hat to all the kids.

Scared the dickens out of me. Still does!

2:29 PM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

Either of you remember the old schoolyard joke about why Mr. Peanut carries a cane....

OK class, pencils down.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home