The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

September 14, 1989


A long time ago, this was the happiest day of my life; surrounded by friends and family, bathed in good wishes and facing the prospects of a bright future. I only just remembered it a little while ago-funny how our priorities change; I thought I'd never forget- or be able to get over it, either. What a great thing that today is again a really happy one for me and I'm remembering the other one fondly now, too. One big circle, finally closing. It's all good, J. On to the new future.........already in progress for both of us.

xo

5 Comments:

Blogger FancyPants said...

"What the heart once owned and had, it shall never lose."

It is true.

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another white rose...

Today was a day I had forgotten as well, as nine years ago, our family was received into the Catholic Church. It was very special to us, the Feast of the Triumph of the Cross.

So glad things are looking up. I'll write sometime later, hopefully when I might have good news to share.

Glad the story got pulled out of you too.

5:43 PM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

My heart is pretty full from the kindnesses of so many. Yes, another white rose. I've always loved them.

Your friendship is a great gift.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you, honey!

9:07 PM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

"Family owned and operated since 1972"..... ha ha. Wow, that's a long time, isn't it?

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home