The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Are We All On The Same Page Now? - Mel Gibson Has ALWAYS Been An Asshole


I just wish that years ago, when Mel Gibson was discovered to be the raging homophobe that we all know him to be, everyone had denounced him as vigorously then as he is being denounced now. If the public outcry had been of this magnitude back then, maybe we wouldn't have to be subjected now to this horseshit (there, I said it!) round-the-clock analysis of whether or not his career is over. Perhaps we could have used this time to focus instead on the fact that the Middle East is rapidly turning into a giant ashtray. Perhaps.
While we're on the subject, Lou Dobbs and 'Howitzer Blow-up Guy' (Wolf Blitzer), go f- yourselves. We'll wait over here.

8 Comments:

Blogger FancyPants said...

I think this is the first frankly angry post I have put on this site since I started it up. I'm somewhat chagrined over the profanity, but "gee whiz", where is the caring heart of humanity?
I wanna see it just one more time.

4:19 PM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

I find him to be an offense against nature. I hate the arrogance and all the rest of the idiocy connected with this guy.
I just realized that Tom Cruise should go f- himself, too.

Oh these "mens"......(sigh)

6:53 PM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

MisterKlean- I had to take your post away. But I'll never forget it. :)

10:47 AM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

Yeah, it was priceless. Don't know why I've become such a priss.
Hee hee.....

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking there should be a celebrity death match between Tom Cruise & Mel Gibson, but instead of one winner, they should both lose.

10:10 AM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

Bring it!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Why is Lou Dobbs on your bad list?

10:35 AM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

Oh, it's because he's become so cranky. I used to like him when he stuck to financial reporting, but now that he's decided to devote himself full-time to 'defending our borders' to the exclusion of all else, he just bothers me. I think he ought to rename his show to "Those Darn Mexicans". We all know it's not that simple.
Got the DVD, by the way. I'm happy!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home