The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

No Scissors Needed

My internal clock is completely out of sync tonight. I woke up at 8 PM, thinking it was 8 in the morning. Drank my coffee, had some yogurt and wondered why the day was starting off so overcast?!? Now I'm sitting here at 2:30, predictably unable to get back to sleep. This site, i-dressup.com, is a lot of fun and with hundreds of pages featuring many different designers, celebrities and clothing companies, I can probably sit here until the real morning comes and never get bored, clicking through this online version of paper dolls. Who wouldn't want the chance to put Mariah Carey in a burqa? Well...actually the choices aren't that wild, but surely we can find something better than that sausage casing she was shoved into for her appearance at the Grammys.

5 Comments:

Blogger FancyPants said...

It's verrrrrrrry addictive.

6:54 PM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

Could it be your affiliation with that darn Wordpress? I find I have to re-ID myself on your site, too.

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peri, I remember you. No worries. :)

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have to say, that this site is as addictive as myspace. I love playing with all of the designers that I will never be able to EVER afford. As for Mariah Carey, the only choice of closes are sausage casings.

10:14 AM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

Like Stevie Nicks before her, Mariah has become the new poster child for what happens to your figure after you stop the "All drugs, all the time" diet.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home