The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

So Much For The Accordians
















New day. New post. Somebody sent this to B and I think it's pretty cool. This is a night time shot of a tornado that went through Sedalia, Missouri in the spring. I've never seen anything like it and I come from the Midwest. If I had, I might not be here now. Click on the picture for a better look.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the coolest picture I have ever seen! I lived in Texas for 8 years & never saw a tornado! Not that I really want to, but the pic is cool!

3:20 PM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

It's scary and cool at the same time

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home