The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Silence From MSM Is Deafening

Did you know that if you hold a newspaper up to your ear, you can hear the ocean?
We're now up to 11,000 posts on the "Thank You" site. I swapped out my link to Project Runway for Daily Kos, up in the left corner. If the emperor has no clothes, why should I care what anybody else is wearing?

2 Comments:

Blogger FancyPants said...

Doing a test to see if posts work

12:23 AM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

Thank god-The cricket noise was killin' me over here. I've been so lonely. (wipes away tears)

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home