The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

In The Interest Of Fairness

This is what I actually see from my balcony at this very moment and although I don't really live at "PickFair" (see previous post) it's still pretty amazing to be right where I am. Like B says, I'm just a poor girl living in a rich girl's apartment. (Finally borrowed a real camera -too poor to buy one of those things- 'cause I'm always paying for this view). Nevertheless, now you can see why I think I'm in someone else's vacation. The mountains aren't visible today, but they usually stretch out just beyond the sound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home