The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pour Me Another Glass Of "Stupid"


Peri and I shared a few emails the other night while I was having an existential crisis of sorts. In one I referred to my life within the context of the "glass half-full" concept. I told her that I felt mine was "muy, muy filled with stupid". This is not a picture of my life, however. It's a damn 'cat-in-a-glass', and I just have to ask......Why? It's really giving me the creeps; maybe even more than the roach, but at least the contents of my "glass" aren't quite as disturbing as this. Thanks, Peri! (for the support- she had NOTHING to do with this picture...I hope...Peri?)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kalie said...

I'm torn between laughing very very hard and being terrified. Life could definitely worse. At least someone hasn't wedged us in a glass... :D

9:50 AM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

The introduction into this blog of the term "wedged" has brought all of my "weight issues" to the surface....

11:17 AM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

HA! Another Molsons for my friend at the end of the balcony! You know, the one tossing the butts around.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home