The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Friday, March 17, 2006

"Normal" bin ich nicht!




Normal bin ich nicht! Mit diesem coolen "nutCase" Gehäuseaufkleber können Sie Ihren PC verschönern. Im Zusammenspiel mit einer UV-Beleuchtung entfaltet der Aufkleber seine ganze Pracht. Er kann sowohl auf das Gehäuse als auch auf ein Gehäusefenster geklebt werden. Das Aufbringen gestaltet sich, dank im Lieferumfang enthaltener Anleitung, sehr einfach. Der Aufkleber ist blau und leuchtet einzigartig unter UV-Licht.
Lieferumfang: Aufkleber "nutCase", Rakel, Klebeanleitung
Farbe: UV-blauMaße: 5 x 19cm (Länge x Breite)

I'm not sure, but I think this is a bumper sticker. After enduring the last 24 hours, I wish I could make a small child's (me) wish come true by having both the funds and the time to purchase and mount one of these on the bumper of the car of every person who lives here. "Here" being of course, kRAZy tOwn.
I need to lie down now.

3 Comments:

Blogger FancyPants said...

Yeah, once again it's mostly work-related crap that's driving me insane. I did receive good news at the eye doctor's today and now I just have to find the receipt for the dog and cane to take them back to the store where I got 'em. I never tire of telling this story:

Soon after 9/11, one of my neighbors who left a corporate job with Brook's Brothers to come out and learn about Far East sourcing practices at Eddie Bauer was standing on his balcony looking out at the Space Needle and the surrounding pretty cool view. I asked him how he was and he said,
"I am so goddamn tired of having to hug everyone just to get them to do their jobs. I don't care if New York is the most f-ing dangerous place in the world to live right now. I'm going back. I can't take anymore of this s*&t".

Brother, I feel your pain. Every day.

4:31 PM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

Well, I'm not gonna forget it, ever. Classic.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool sticker. You're supposed to put it on your monitor. It glows in UV light. Kuhl!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home