The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Impossible? Don't Know The Meaning Of The Word!


Since I have a link to McSweeney's on my blog, it's pretty safe to say that whatever they think-I think. Poking around their site this morning after a Saturday, yes SATURDAY, morning conference call at home, I came across this T-shirt. Did I order one? Why yes, yes I did......

2 Comments:

Blogger FancyPants said...

It just dawned on me-I bet Shackleton's crew on The Endurance would have loved this shirt. Quick review for those of you who don't remember: The Endurance was a ship that got stuck in the ice in Antarctica in 1914 and was crushed like a matchstick from the pressure, leaving the crew to struggle for 20 months in search of rescue. In the late 1990's Shackleton's skills were appropriated by the business community at large as an excellent example of leadership and from his ordeal, a business model was developed to help managers navigate through the icy waters of adversity. They only left out one componant; the integrity. Insert image of Shackleton rolling in his grave, here.

9:45 AM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

My shirt arrived. It would fit a small 12 year old.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home