The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

I've Been Away......

Well, not really away; Actually, I've been here all the time, but my life seems to keep getting in the way of my writing. Or so I keep telling myself. I want to come back, have been trying to come back, I NEED to come back; because the writing is the one thing I require above all else in order to be me. And so, here I am. Did ya miss me? I did. Just bear with me as I find my way to you again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*rubs eyes*
Holy moly! It's you =)

12:22 PM  
Blogger FancyPants said...

Yep. How ya doing?

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home