The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Homesick Pt. 2


This is a picture that my friend David drew, back in the 70's. He just rediscovered it today and sent it to me. (I added the color). I don't know that it was specifically supposed to be me, but the hairdo is suspicious.....and familiar, isn't it? When I was younger, people always thought my hair was a wig. I think it's a little too worn out now to be confused with dynel. (historical note: dynel was a shiny synthetic material used to make cheap wigs a long time ago.....)

1 Comments:

Blogger FancyPants said...

Awwwwww.
I don't remember feeling that peaceful back then...was I unconscious? hee hee....
Maybe I'd just had a cocktail in one of those stunning cut-crystal oval shaped glasses....

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home