The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Slow Weekend For News










So I've been really stumped for something to write about and decided to check out "News Of The Weird" for a jump start and there I found a link to a site that's promoting tin foil hats. The last time I had given them any serious consideration was when I saw the stinkeroo movie "Signs", with Mel (I'm totally nuts) Gibson and Joaquin (What was I thinking?) Phoenix. The best part of the film for me was the scene where the kids are wearing tin foil hats as protection from....uh...the crop circles? and in the next scene Joaquin has joined them on the couch and is very earnestly sporting one of his own. Priceless. Here's my favorite; the fez. It's absolutely "fez"-tive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home