The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Monday, July 03, 2006

The Cryptic Message In This Cartoon

.....will be fully understood by only a couple of people, but that's OK. You know who you are. Thanks for always being there to hold my head while I throw up. Metaphorically speaking, of course. Anything else would be gross.
Speaking of troubling behavior, have you ever noticed how easy it is to come home from a shopping trip with a bag full of junk you have absolutely no need for? I actually hate shopping, but when I do indulge I become like a confused crazy person. OK, a confused 'more-crazy' person. It happened to me yesterday, but tomorrow it all goes back. Now, let's move on to...the holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home