The Space Needle is My Neighbor

EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING What Have We Learned So Far?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
IMPORTANT NOTE: Click on the captions with dots. They are live links to additional content.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Teri Hatcher - Life Is But A Dream

Except for Alton, I don't really devote any space to celebrities, but this is just SO peculiar I had to post it:

Report: Hatcher injured on 'Housewives' set
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Teri Hatcher suffered an eye injury when a light bulb exploded on the set of ABC's "Desperate Housewives," People magazine reported Wednesday. "Glass lodged in my right eye and proceeded to scratch my cornea," Hatcher was quoted as telling the magazine following Tuesday's accident. "I was taken to a wonderful eye doctor, and am now wearing a most glamorous eye patch over the right half of my face." Hatcher, 41, said she should be back to work in two days and was trying to see the humor "in the oddity of it all." (I'm sure she meant 'humour')

You all know what she looks like and since I can't find an image of the "glamorous eye patch", you'll have to make do with this.
Teri Hatcher - living with her disability as if she existed in a fabulous Merchant/ Ivory film.

1 Comments:

Blogger FancyPants said...

And to think that she gave George Clooney the creeps. What is he, uncivilized or something?

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home